Sunday 11 May 2008

Mothering Sunday

I finally got to watch Iron Man yesterday. It was alright.. it wasn't all that great. Pretty entertaining though (oops I think we laughed too hard in the cinema.. haha.. that was probably why the guy seated next to me left halfway during the film) What impressed me most in the movie was not the iron man suit or the Jericho missiles, but the translator program that Gywneth (Ms Potts) used on Tony Sparks' comp in his office!! LOL. That program is so cool..

Dinner yesterday at TGIF was a little disappointing. We should have gone to Tony Roma's instead but Abby insisted on TGIF. The last time Baby J and I tried out the TGIF at Pavilion was probably not too long after they had opened that branch and service was really bad and the beer tasted awful!! This time around service was better but the food was only so-so. The New York strip steak was so tough it tasted almost like rubber. LOL! Bad food aside, the company was great :D Baby J is returning home on Monday so it was a farewell dinner of sort.. will miss ya so much!! Hope you will be back in KL soon!

Had dim sum for lunch today at Taman Paramount at a relatively new dim sum restaurant. I forgot the name of the restaurant :P The place is pretty nice and food is quite good (the sai mai lo is niceeee! Perfect dessert on a hot sunny afternoon ^__^) Too bad the egg tarts were sold out. We went a little late cos I got up late today (I slept at 3am last night and got up at 1130am this morning.. had my brekkie at 12PM LOL)

No comments: