Friday 9 May 2008

Kaya puffs to die for :P

These mini kaya puffs from Sin Eng Heong in Ipoh are so tasty they will have you craving for more. I first had them when mom's friend, Auntie Chen bought us a box when she went back to Ipoh last Qing Ming. Today my mom got another friend to buy it from Ipoh.

yummy kaya puffs

I've never really liked kaya puffs but these were so good that I emptied half the box, much to everyone's surprise. Haha. The pastry is really light, fluffy and crispy!

what's left ..oops I think I had too many puffs


It almost reminds me of my fave Hang Heung lo poh peng. Gosh you have no idea how much I love Hang Heung's wife biscuits!!! I cannot wait to eat them again on my next trip to HK. The last time I was in HK, I got my former uni mate to help locate the Hang Heung outlet at Nathan Rd, Kowloon and we ended up buying more than 10 boxes home! I filled up my hand carry luggage with so many boxes of lo poh peng. On my next trip to HK I am gonna pack at least 20 boxes home haha.

No comments: