Monday 19 May 2008

The Most Anticipated Movie of The Year


I finally got my hands on the advance tickets for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull today and I'm gonna go watch it on May 24!! Thanks to the heads up from suda51, I found out that GSC has recently introduced extended advance cash ticket sales for this summer's blockbusters i.e one can buy the ticket up to 7 days in advance.

I am so looking forward to watching Indy 4. I wanna see how Indy can still kick a$$ at the age of 66. I still remember when dad took us to the cinema to watch Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade =]

Indy was every kid's hero back then. I even had a classmate who said she wanted to be an archeologist when she grows up LOL.

It's a shame that Sallah is not in part 4.. and who could ever forget the ever so funny bumbling Marcus Brody? I hadn't realise that he passed away not too long after The Last Crusade.

Does anyone remember that Viet kid from Temple of Doom? He played Short Round, the Chinese kid from Shanghai that Indy picked up. I have the Indiana Jones trilogy DVD boxset released a few years back which came packaged with a bonus disc featuring amongst others; interview with the people who worked on the movie. Amazingly, Short Round still look the same as the little kid he was! LOL. Did you know that he was actually accompanying his older brother to the audition but ended up being picked for the role instead!

No comments: