Monday 8 December 2008

Buff homeboy

Leehom has gone shirtless for the promotional pictures for his upcoming album 'Heart.Beat' (心‧跳), due for release in Taiwan on 26 December. And why wouldn't he? Skin sells and clearly he's got a very solid six-pack to show off :P

the glowing heart is almost like Ironman's movie poster

The new song which premiered on the airwaves today sound so distinctively Leehom. It sounds like another trademark ballad (has been his bread and butter for many years)

Pre-order in Taiwan begins on Friday 12 December, which coincidentally is the day I'll be arriving in Taipei. I wonder if there'll be any promotional activities on the launch of the pre-order. I'm not holding my breath, my flight is arriving late in the evening so it's not very likely that I'll be in time for any promotional activity.. and over the weekend I'll probably be stuck at the Zhongshan Football Stadium.

No comments: