Wednesday 3 December 2008

The start of the end of the year

We're finally into the last month of the year! December is undoubtedly my favourite month of the year at work cos the office is always quiet in Dec, there's year-end bonus and public holidays to look forward to.

There are 3 public holidays this month and I have taken 10 days off work which means I'll only be working 10 days out of the 23 working days in the month! LOL ;) I'm looking forward to my Taiwan trip next week. It's winter in Taiwan and I've never been there in winter so I'm not sure how cold it gets. Nowhere as cold as winter in New York for sure LOL and no snow. After last year's winter trip to NYC, I'll never ever forget the icy winds that blow in the dark of night.. brrrr

The end of the year is nigh and it's time to send out those Christmas cards (sent a bunch of them out today) and work on my Christmas wishlist (scrap the new year resolution :P)

No comments: