Wednesday 17 December 2008

Missing Taipei :(

I'm back today from Taipei. Sadly, my extended Friday flight was still on the waitlist up till yesterday afternoon so I had to catch this morning's early flight from Taipei. My friends are still in Taipei, some are staying till Thursday and a few are staying till Friday.

I had a blast in Taipei!!! It was a truly enjoyable trip and I cannot wait for my next trip there ;) And OMG the Mayday 十萬人出頭天 concerts were so friggin' amazing!! I've seen them live numerous times, but never in their homeground and it was truly an unforgetable experience (when I got to the stadium at 630AM last Saturday, there were already hundreds, if not thousands of local fans who had been camping at the stadium for the tickets!! OMG!!) Will post a review of the concerts very soon

I got to visit Stay Real's official store - yay!! A week after it's official opening ;) and bought a little more tees than I had planned. I couldn't resist - Stay Real tees are not available outside Taiwan and buying them online is expensive. I finally got my Hello Kitty limited edition tee which went on sale on concert day last Saturday.

look what I got from Taipei

2 comments:

anett said...

cool collections :) so you end up spending more than 5? *wink*

Unknown said...

I think I spent close to NT$6000..